[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px 0px 45px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]
- Often inspired by emotions, fears and human intellect.
- In this realm its easy misinterpret our own intuitions to God’s voice.
- If our motives are not pure it will may lead us to place of error.
- In this realm people prone to abuse and manipulation.
[bctt tweet=”God uses the entire human experience to flow through the believer in the prophetic gift.”]
[bctt tweet=”If we don’t check our motives we will endup abusing people in the name of prophecy.”]
- Humans become carriers of messages that are demonically inspired.
- It is not a common situation with a born again believer as he is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
- This is also the realm where people who seek power and control tend to open themselves up for dark spirits.
- People who operate in this realm rely on demonic spirits for details. Example: consulting of spirits (or any other realm outside of scripture and the Holy Spirit)
- Exposure to this realm may cause oppression.
[bctt tweet=”Those who draw inspiration from the demonic realm cannot reflect the nature of Christ”]
[bctt tweet=”Accuracy and power alone are not the proof of God’s presence, it is the fruit of the Spirit.”]
- The Holy Spirit is the purest form of prophetic for inspiration and it is the most powerful.
- It always results in encouragement and edification of the believer and the church as a whole.
- He leads people into the truth and always reveals Jesus.
[bctt tweet=”The Holy Spirit will always point to Jesus”]
[bctt tweet=”Jesus is the greatest revelation”]